News & Updates
Connected watches, purchases at the pharmacy and laboratory tests are all possible sources of health data collection. Increased digitization and the diversity of collection points, combined with ever more efficient information storage and processing capabilities,...
Where do we stand on dementia? The February editorial in Nature Medicine focuses on the rising number of cases of dementia worldwide. Currently the 7th leading cause of death, predictions point to a 3-fold increase in the number of cases by 2050. The global action...
The theme of this year's Journées francophones de radiologie diagnostique & interventionnelle 2022 (JFR 2022) international conference is patient care in the digital age. Every year, the JFR is an opportunity to ...
Reporting guideline for the early-stage clinical evaluation of decision support systems driven by artificial intelligence: DECIDE-AI
New criteria called "Decide-AI" propose to evaluate AI algorithms in real hospital conditions.
This article explains how deep learning classification algorithms can learn non-medical, irrelevant information, then replicate it in an external validation base.
Our scientific publications
1. Clemente A, Attyé A, Renard F, et al. Individualised Profiling of White Matter Organisation in Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Patients Using TractLearn: A Proof-of-Concept Study. DOI: 10.1016/j.brainres.2023.148289
2. Roger E, Attyé A, Renard F, et al. Leveraging manifold learning techniques to explore white matter anomalies: An application of the TractLearn pipeline in epilepsy. NeuroImage Clin 2022;36:103209. DOI: 10.1016/j.nicl.2022.103209
3. Anglade V, Renard F, Grand S, et al. Use of customized brain morphometry standards for the detection of cortical dysplasias. J Neuroradiol 2022;49:143–4. DOI: 10.1016/j.neurad.2022.01.048
4. Attye A, Renard F, Coupé P, et al. Early detection of Parkinson’s disease using an explainable artificial intelligence technique. J Neuroradiol 2022;49:141–2. DOI: 10.1016/j.neurad.2022.01.045
5. Attyé A, Quatre R, Eliezer M, et al. Ménière’s disease imaging: MRI, CT and machine learning. Otorinolaringologia 2021;70. DOI: 10.23736/S0392-6621.20.02327-9
6. Attyé A, Renard F, Baciu M, et al. TractLearn: A geodesic learning framework for quantitative analysis of brain bundles. NeuroImage 2021;233:117927. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2021.117927